Cape Coral is hot – and not just the weather! This city is blowing up in popularity! More people are moving to the city and it’s getting a lot of attention on a national scale. Don’t just take our word for it. Read it for yourself!
- Trulia ranked Cape Coral-Fort Myers as the Number 2 in the “10 Hottest Real Estate Markets to Watch in 2017.”
- Trulia ranked Cape Coral Number 2 on “Top 10 Cities Where People Are Moving in 2017.”
- Forbes.com ranked Cape Coral Number 1 for “Fastest Growing Cities.”
- LendEDU.com ranked Cape Coral as Number 34 for “Best Cities to Start a Family.”
- Millennial Personal Finance listed Cape Coral at Number 75 for “Top 150 Cities for Millennials.”
- Niche.com ranked Cape Coral at Number 1 on “Best Places to Retire in Florida.”
- Forbes.com ranked Cape Coral in its Top 25 List of “Best Place to Retire.”
- WalletHub reported that Florida residents pay relatively low taxes compare to the quality of government services they receive.
- U.S. News and World report ranked Florida as the Number 1 state for high education based on tuition and graduation rates.
- Trulia ranked Fort Myers and Cape Coral has having the fourth highest job growth rate in the country.
- The National Council for Home Safety and Security ranked Cape Coral at Number 25 out of the “Top 50 Safest Cities in Florida.”
As you can see from the surveys and lists above, Cape Coral is high on the radar as a popular place to move to and live. From safety and education to retirement, Cape Coral continues to rank high and climb the charts as a great city to live in. With a growing and changing city, more and more people are continuing to flock to the area. There’s so much to do here!
Are you looking to move to Cape Coral? Or, another town in Southwest Florida? Let us, Tom and Sue Demogenes, help you. We specialize in finding people waterfront homes in Cape Coral, and other areas and neighborhoods down here. To search through our listings, click here. To contact us, click here or call 239-357-6118.