In southwest Florida, there are plenty of places for you to buy or build a waterfront property home, especially in Cape Coral, which is home to miles of canals. Imagine waking up every day to the sunlight glistening on the water right in your own backyard.
As realtors in southwest Florida with decades of experience, we’ve seen all types of waterfront properties. Whether you’re looking for something big, small, unique, private, or close to town, we’ve can find it down here for you!
Besides the gorgeous daily views of the water next to your property, we wanted to share with you some benefits of buying a waterfront property.
- Most waterfront properties appreciate/increase in value. Usually when the market dips or suffers, waterfront properties are the last to be affected. Even if the home does see a decline in value, it usually will rise back to its original value or even higher.
- Being by the water has been known to relax people. You can find more peace and destress by being by the water all the time. If you spend more time outside due to the water, you’ll also be exposed to a healthy dose of vitamin D from the sun, which boosts the immune system, but remember to wear sunscreen!
- If your home is on saltwater, sea air helps balance serotonin levels, which can help improve your sleep. Sea air also helps with COPD and pulmonary fibrosis.
- Many waterfront homes come with their own dock, so you can easily sail into bigger bodies of water, including the Gulf of Mexico, where you can relax on your boat, go fishing, or participate in other water activities.
- Beautiful sunset views over the water.
- Being on a waterfront property usually leads to a more active lifestyle. Many waterfront homes and communities are near walking trails. Plus, you can swim, or do other water activities that are exercise.
Ready to Live on a Waterfront Property in Southwest Florida?
Living on a waterfront property can help you live a happier, healthier lifestyle! Come move down to your own little piece of paradise and reaps the benefits of living on a waterfront property.
If you’re looking for a waterfront home, let us, Sue and Tom Demogenes, help you! We know southwest Florida, especially Cape Coral, like the back of our hands. We can help you find a new home or a piece of waterfront property.
We have many listings to share with you. To search waterfront properties in Cape Coral, another southwest Florida city or to contact us, visit our Cape Coral Waterfront homes page or call 239-357-6118.