It’s almost summer! Have you noticed less traffic on the roads? Most of the snow birds are gone for the season, which is a great time to get out and explore Cape Coral and other areas of Southwest Florida. There will be less waits and crowds in restaurants, bars, parks, stores, theaters, and more. Despite the decrease in population, this area still has so much for you to enjoy during this hot season!
We wanted to share with you some of the best events, experiences, and things to do in Cape Coral and Southwest Florida area during the summer. Whether you’re a year-round resident, vacationing, or visiting, these are just a few great things to do in the area!
- Explore the Four Mile Ecological Preserve in Cape Coral.
- Visit the Mango Mania Festival in Pine Island in July.
- Get a history lesson at the Koreshan State Historic Site in Estero. This is a Florida State Park.
- Enjoy a movie, dinner, drinks, and some AC at the Prado Stadium movie theater in Bonita Springs.
- Laugh out loud (LOL) at the Off the Hook Comedy Club in Naples or the Comedy Café in Fort Myers.
- See a show at the Germain Arena.
- Learn how to scuba dive at Scuba Quest in Cape Coral.
- Catch a show at the Cultural Park Theatre in Cape Coral.
- Be a cowboy or cowgirl for the night at the Dixie Roadhouse in Cape Coral.
- Bite into something fresh at the Cape Coral Farmers Market in Cape Harbour.
Experience Cape Coral and Southwest Florida
As you can see, there’s a lot to do in the summer down in Cape Coral and SWFL. These ideas are just a few of many places and things to check out this summer. Remember, the Gulf beaches are gorgeous, and are a great spot for getting a tan or watching a sunset. Come on down and move here and have some fun in the summer! Let us help you find a home in Cape Coral!! To search properties in Cape Coral or to contact us, visit our Cape Coral waterfront home page or call 239-357-6118.